The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggested Gold Farm and Reputation Farm Missions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

Suggested Gold Farm and Reputation Farm Missions Empty
PostSubject: Suggested Gold Farm and Reputation Farm Missions   Suggested Gold Farm and Reputation Farm Missions EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:23 am

I'm reposting this from the forums, with some edits.

Reputation Farm

Arctis Vanguard: Mission 10: 1.5 relationship/energy (-10 energy for +15 relationship)

Tyrol’s Champions: Mission 17: 0.8 relationship/energy (-15 energy for +12 relationship)

Blood Shield: Mission 28: 0.75 relationship/energy (-20 energy for +15 relationship)

Protectorate: Mission 38: 0.94 relationship/energy (-16 energy for +15 relationship)

The Outriders: Mission 33: 0.8 relationship/energy (-15 energy for +12 relationship)

Forsaken Ones: Mission 49: 0.85 relationship/energy (-13 energy for +11 relationship)

The Purge: Mission 66: 0.68 relationship/energy (-22 energy for +15 relationship)

The Purge (recommended for weak deck): Mission 64: 0.65 relationship/energy (-20 energy for +13 relationship)

Tartarus Pact: Mission 77: 0.81 relationship/energy (-16 energy for +13 relationship)

New Order: Mission 89: 0.70 relationship/energy (-20 energy for +14 relationship)

Gold Farm

GOLD (end-game): mission 90: 14.77 GOLD/energy (-22 energy for +325 gold)

GOLD (mid-game): Creature Combo 4/Halcyon’s Elite 4/Homeland Defenders 4: 14 GOLD/energy (-25 energy for +350 gold)

GOLD (recommended for weak deck): Imperial Traitors 4: 12 GOLD/energy (-25 energy for +300 gold)

Note: For the best result, do Mission 89 and Mission 90 alternatively with Eva + 8 x Irradiated Infantry + Fighter Jet/Exodrone/Helion. (Eva can also be swapped with Freddie)

Personally, I've taken a liking to farming Displaced Raiders 4 for end-game gold farming. I use the following deck, and am usually close to 90% successful.

Deck: Malort - 10 x Blood Grunts

It's all a matter of preference, if you think you've found a >95% farm, do post here!

Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Gold Farming   Suggested Gold Farm and Reputation Farm Missions EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Hello all!

I found a really interesting thread on the Tyrant forums: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/187292-tyrant-battlesim?page=27

Contained therein are a couple of battlesim programs, that allow you to enter a mission, a commander, some cards, then run the simulated battle as many times as you wish.

They found that the best way to farm gold was to do Mission 90 with the following deck:

Atlas
9x Trident
1x Tiamat

It resulted in a win percentage of 99.72%.

Not every mission is in there, but if you're hard-up for gold, and can stand the monotony, then this is the way to go.

Good luck!

**edit: I tried this deck, and I've lost three out of thirteen fights...

***edit: I'm an idiot--this deck is for Corrupted Forces 4, I believe

Last edited by fadeinlight on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: goldfarming   Suggested Gold Farm and Reputation Farm Missions EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:59 am

since we are posting gold farm decks Very Happy

mission 89: 99% win rate
deck:
Eva
10 x II (irridiated infantry)

Easy to get cards;) and still high pay out, and you can auto Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Gold Farm and Reputation Farm Missions   Suggested Gold Farm and Reputation Farm Missions EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:40 am

im still stuck on mission 64.... i suck...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Gold Farm and Reputation Farm Missions   Suggested Gold Farm and Reputation Farm Missions Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggested Gold Farm and Reputation Farm Missions
Page 1 of 1