The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loyalty Points (LP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

Loyalty Points (LP) Empty
PostSubject: Loyalty Points (LP)   Loyalty Points (LP) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:01 am

Hi.

Since we now are getting closer to a full faction and we have a good stack of recruits, we should have a discussion about our weekly LP requirement.
Its now 140 LP /week. That is 20 LP pr day.
This equals for most members to 20-30 fights pr day on avg.

Should this be set higher, due to the fact that we are now in the top 30's?
I was thinking of setting the new target at 175 L/week = Avg. 25 LP/day

Should we keep it as it is, or even higher than the suggested new target?

I would like to hear all of your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
N1njaStr1ker
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Points (LP)   Loyalty Points (LP) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:12 am

We need to make it 30 lp per day for now and see how that goes as a minimum.
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: re:: at lp increase   Loyalty Points (LP) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:30 am

im also voting for 25-30 lp a day Wink
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Points (LP)   Loyalty Points (LP) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:56 pm

I think that we should do 30 per day for a week or two, and see what sort of results we get. I think that ultimately we should be shooting for about 40/day, but I would rather take a conservative approach.

We will not be able to compete at the level of a top 20 or top 10 faction unless we become a little more stringent on our requirements. For those members that don't know, our original requirements were set when we were ranked #88 and had 17 members...much has changed since then. We are fielding applications from dozens of potential members each day, and in order for us to be able to maintain our ranking (without N1nja having to be chained to his computer), standards will have to be raised.

Many of our members double, even quadruple our current requirements on a regular basis. I think that it would be best for us to give members a week of probation if they are unable to match the new requirements--if they can't make the lp by the next week, then we part ways. This would give them time to purchase whatever cards they might want before moving on to a faction that might match their pace a little better.

Of course, we must still consider holidays. And as always, we should count lp weekly, in order to allow for some fluidity in people's schedule.

Finally, I think that we should grandfather those members that were with the faction from the start (basically all of the ones that are listed on the top page of the loyalty points page, + Manixen and Kanichan (I won't need to be grandfathered, b/c 40 lp/day is not a problem for me at all). If you look in the history of the wars, all of these members have been with The Lost Wikingz from the start, and have played a big role in the history of this faction. I wouldn't feel right having any of them kicked because of a new rule. I doubt it would ever become an issue anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Points (LP)   Loyalty Points (LP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyalty Points (LP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: General-
Jump to: