The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annihilator Achieves - How to get them

Go down 
AuthorMessage
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

Annihilator Achieves - How to get them Empty
PostSubject: Annihilator Achieves - How to get them   Annihilator Achieves - How to get them EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:18 am

Reposted from a sticky in the forums:

Ok, there’s those ugly-boring “kill every card in a deck of side misison 3” achieves.

After tons of trial and error, I seem to have cracked it.

Here’s what you need: Dalia (or draco, or Yurich, or pretty much anything, really – Dalia is just the easiest choice cuz you get her naturally on your way to Bolides), 2x Bolide Walkers and 2x Aegis. (Might aswell do the Honored Shield achieve in the process:).

That’s it, 4 cards deck. The drop order is bolide-aegis-then whatever.

For commanders with mass-weaken (Xeno Invaders and Creature Combo) and Jam (Hlacyon’s Elite) you might want 5th with more attack (my personal suggestion is Bulldozer, and drop it the last), but this is the core.
The point is, Bolides clear out both creatures and buildings while not killing noone before his time (a main problem of that achieves). Only 2 aegises attack in weak-ass increments of 1, which practically guarantees that opponent will NOT die before his cards.
Dalia is here so that early drops don’t kill your bolides before they activate.

Many people tried this build, and it works in 1-2 gos for all of them. Good luck!

This page is the suggested deck on the Tyrant Wiki.
I daresay the deck suggested for Displaced Raiders 3 does not work. Spent too much energy on it. You could try this instead:
Atlas
2x Bolide Walkers
2x Aegis
Pummeller (as an extra)

For Mutant Bloodthirsty Annihilator, the Buffed Hatchet Alt does work, but it'd require you to spawn Hatchet in your first draw. Tricky, takes a few tries.
I managed to finish off most of the other Annihilator Achievements with a strike-heavy deck, which would include an Aegis and Atlas as commander.

Hope this works for you!
Back to top Go down

Annihilator Achieves - How to get them
Page 1 of 1