The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kanichan
captain
captain

RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion Empty
PostSubject: RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion   RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 pm

hee rob,

couldnt find the topic where you mentioned the idea of a "freeze button for temporary unactive members so im making a new topic. Wink
I stumbled up on a friend of the developers of tyrant and asked him to suggest the idea Wink I did modify it a little though.
Since a freeze button can be abused (bad faction staff) i was thinking more like a vacation mode which players can enable when they are
going to be offline for a reasonable amount time Wink just want to let you know i liked the idea Smile!

greetz Kani almighty
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion   RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:01 pm

That really is a good idea...I wonder how you would deal with a faction that is at full capacity, though? For instance, let's say that you have 45 active people, and two more on vacation. If those people came back, would they have to wait until someone else goes inactive?

Also, people might abuse it--say someone has a weak defense deck, and they click "inactive" when they aren't attacking. They might have to make it so that a person is "inactive" for 1 week at a time--unable to attack or defend.

Still, it would be nice--much easier to set up a fortified, well-coordinated defense.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion   RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Yea i can see how people can abuse that now... But if the player himself did it. It could work better without abuse
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Freeze button   RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:16 am

Hi.

I like the idea of a vacation button or offline button.
This should be set by the user, and visible to the faction.

I think it should work like this:
User sets his/her own offline time.
Min time when used is 24 hours.
Max time is 4 weeks.
Member will take up a slot in faction but can't fight and defend in wars when in offline mode.
This mode can't be turned off if first set active. End time might be reduced, but not lower than 24 hours from the time adjusted.

Purpose of this feature, is that it will solve the entire problem of kicking members for inactivity during holidays and other offline times you might have for a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion   RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Im proud of that idea.... Very Happy I hope they do put it in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion   RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

RobloxRazgriz-TLW suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: General-
Jump to: