The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potential merge possibility!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

Potential merge possibility! Empty
PostSubject: Potential merge possibility!   Potential merge possibility! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 pm

It seems like allot of people have come to respect our faction and are keeping an eye out for us. One such person that most of you have at least heard of is Deedle who gave me some interesting information for you guys. It seems that Samurai Japan has recently lost a significant amount of members (the exact number was not passed on to me). This could be just the opportunity needed to strike up a merger.

Now, let's be clear, no offer has been made. But if this sounds like a good idea, you should act fast before they regain any of their power. In any case, you guys should thank Deedle for his support of the Wikings. And as usual, I'd say use your resources to investigate a little before striking any deals though contact should be made quickly. kfsw surely has some intel.

Anyhow, haven't managed to be on tyrant much lately, I hope you're all doing well. Wish you luck with this, I'll continue to keep an eye on you guys and help you whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
nossualc
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Potential merge possibility!   Potential merge possibility! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:38 pm

So, they want to come here? Or?
Back to top Go down
ursus
corporal
corporal

PostSubject: Re: Potential merge possibility!   Potential merge possibility! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:57 pm

as he said, no contact has been made yet. does anyone know a member of them?
Back to top Go down
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

PostSubject: Re: Potential merge possibility!   Potential merge possibility! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Shouldn't be to hard to find a name, check for their recruiting posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential merge possibility!   Potential merge possibility! Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential merge possibility!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: Officers club-
Jump to: