The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oluth Raid deck: Imperial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Oluth Raid deck:  Imperial Empty
PostSubject: Oluth Raid deck: Imperial   Oluth Raid deck:  Imperial EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Hey everyone Wink

Today, I took part in my first Oluth raid. I've been avoiding raids based on advice that I'd read on the Wiki (i.e., finish all of your missions first) , but it seemed like Tyrant's Club had a close one on their hands, so I decided to give it a shot.

Luckily, my current default deck just dominated those missions--I went undefeated in about 14 matches, and none of them were really close. I thought I'd write down what I used for that matchup, for posterity's sake:

Freddie as commander, with Titan, Poseidon, Stormrider, Aegis, Metalhead, Fortifier, Electromagnetic Pulse, Comsat Terminal, Arc Trooper, and Nimbus.

The Comsat Terminal could have been switched out with something more useful, as the commander had siege and, with a 4-turn structure card, it was typically DOA.

If you open with your armor and shields (such as Fortifier followed by Aegis), you're pretty much guaranteed a quick victory. I wouldt recommend bringing out all of the heals and armor, followed by Nimbus if possible. Hold off on Titan and EMP until the right time presents itself. An opening with Nimbus or Arc Trooper is decent as well.

I'm sure this deck can be improved upon, but it really doesn't need to be. Most of the attacks are weak enough to be blocked by shields, and those that get through tend to be overcome by the heals. Flurry from both Metalhead and Fortifier see to it that the regenerators are smoked in quick fashion.

Hope this helps out!
fadeinlight
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

Oluth Raid deck:  Imperial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oluth Raid deck: Imperial   Oluth Raid deck:  Imperial EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Here's my Oluth deck:

Dracorex - Poseidon,Howitzer, Fortifier, Gun Raven, Anvil, Dozer Tank, 2xAegis, Bolster Xeno, Mech Walker.

Other cards that could be swapped in:

Dalia to replace Dracorex

Metalhead
Pyro Rig
BullDozer
T-46 Leonidas (if you managed to get one)
Toxic Cannon (after getting 100 honor)

As you can see, most of the cards have at least 2 or more armor, since many cards under the Oluth commander have poison. There's also enough heals in there to support in case some cards reach low health. Fortunately, there isn't much rally in the enemy deck, so their attacks wouldn't go through your armour and hit you with poison. If they do, there's also 3 heal alls in there to help.

You can always swap out Poseidon for another Aegis if you'd like, and Dozer for any of the others. This deck has gotten me a >95% win rate so far. This is a pretty easy raid by far. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Oluth Raid deck: Imperial
Page 1 of 1