The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new stats tomorrow

Go down 
+2
AcidFree
kfsw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kfsw
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

new stats tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: new stats tomorrow   new stats tomorrow EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:19 am

i think we wont use net points anymore cause it sux. gives no good results, unless we divide off and def. and we wont divide without a lot of effort.

i will use 2 stats then:
1. stamina dropped. i can extract it from battles_fought with 100% accuracy. this will be main stats. shows activity without showing surge/fight and skill.
2. surge stats. i will divide points won by number of wins for each war separately. then i will make 3 columns - number of surged wars, number of fought wars, number of wars without stamina dropped.

warning will be given to 5 members with lowest stamina dropped, and to another five on the bottom of the list that didnt surge (surge wars count < fight wars count)

Back to top Go down
AcidFree
corporal
corporal

new stats tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: new stats tomorrow   new stats tomorrow EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:04 pm

I'm doing a bit more fighting than I should to earn some LP back, I hope that doesn't mess with my numbers too much. But it probably will. =(
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

new stats tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: @ acid   new stats tomorrow EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:45 pm

you got a good excuse, kfsw kicked you (by accident) so you get a "get out of jail for free" card for these stats.
Back to top Go down
AcidFree
corporal
corporal

new stats tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: new stats tomorrow   new stats tomorrow EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:36 pm

XD Thanks.

Although, my work is really picking up... Based on how my meeting goes with my boss tomorrow I may not have much free time to spend on Tyrant. I will reserve any official decision until after I talk to him tomorrow, but depending on the due date for this project I will either have to drastically change my schedule to get it done in time or I will be free to leave my schedule as is.

I'll make an official post if I do have to leave though, so... Until tomorrow... =/
Back to top Go down
tRiGGa420
Private
Private

new stats tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: new stats tomorrow   new stats tomorrow EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Ahh I would still love to see the net points so we know how we did
Back to top Go down
kfsw
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

new stats tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: new stats tomorrow   new stats tomorrow EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:03 pm

of course they will be posted
Back to top Go down
Falos
Private
Private
Falos

new stats tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: new stats tomorrow   new stats tomorrow EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:15 pm

If I understand the targeted stats that were described, the investigated results of pure, constant surge spams will be...

1. High stamina dumping
2. 35-45 pts/win, #-0-0 columns
an absolute (#<0)=false

...without any regard to productivity evident to me.

Assuming 45-0|0-10 and 25-0|0-10 play, a 50% surge rate is inferior to a 80% fight rate.

Example:

20-20 surger
900 won
200 against
700 war effect

32-8 fighter
800 won
80 against
720 war effect

In the past, I have favored the route with the most advantage, adjusting along results.

In the present, it appears I am to favor surges over war outcomes. If this is true, I will oblige and override efficiency with detrimental compliance.

Perhaps my past calculative splits were abnormal behavior and normal players don't determine that adjustment during war, causing a void of guidance requiring faction intervention.

'cause I'm a weirdo, no question there.
Back to top Go down
ursus
corporal
corporal

new stats tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: new stats tomorrow   new stats tomorrow EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:01 pm

you are right there, but, "to another five on the bottom of the list that didnt surge"

meant are guys that do bad and don't surge, if you can get a 80 percent fight rate and are active, thats alright, I normally have surge rates over 60% though, but I also change to fight for some wars.
Back to top Go down
Falos
Private
Private
Falos

new stats tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: new stats tomorrow   new stats tomorrow EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Okay, yep, I think I read it wrong then.

It's all these defensive wars coming from top5 that have my surge decks flopping, even with a Niaq handy I sweat when I see a turn1 GS drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new stats tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: new stats tomorrow   new stats tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

new stats tomorrow
Page 1 of 1