The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions Empty
PostSubject: some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions   some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:38 pm

I wanted to play around with the new cards in the simulator and the defenses of the top 3 factions (posted elsewhere by ksfw) seemed like a good way to test them. I only did 500 trials per deck to save time but they still should be fairly accurate because that's 70,000+ battles total. All results are with ordered box checked and in the order listed.

61%: Dracorex,Ravenous Dredge,Wasteland Skimmer(2),Rox Chainblade,Wasteland Skimmer(2),Executioner,Wasteland Skimmer(2),Stealthy Niaq
//93 or 95% fight (cant remember), surge at 54 without order box checked, with ordered on it's 66% against Wikingz defense, skimmer variations seem to be king right now... maybe Azures will become more important as more factions unlock Skimmers

54%: Dracorex,Bridge of Destiny,Necrogeddon,Revered Monk(8 )
//tried a bunch of necrogeddon decks that failed, this was as good as I could make with him, and the best Monk deck I could find as well

57%: Emanuel,Missile Silo(3),Utopia Beacon(7)
//56 with 2 silos or draco and 2 silos, 55 with order box unchecked (would make excellent defense), but with ordered on only 51% against Wikingz defense

54%: Dracorex,Apollo,Ravenous Dredge,Support Carrier,Elemental,Support Carrier,Deadblow,Support Carrier,Deadblow,Support Carrier,Stealthy Niaq
//also 54 with ram+gorivore instead of deadblows

52%: Malort,Ravenous Dredge,Boundless Blight(2),Asylum,Boundless Blight(2),Asylum,Boundless Blight(2),Electromagnetic Pulse

Overall it was harder to use the Homeworld cards to improve decks than I thought it would be, but I'm sure there are plenty of possibilities out there that I haven't though of yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions   some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:42 pm

nice. we will get skimmers in some time. their defenses will change dramatically in 1 week after a lot of playing
new meta should set down in max 1-2 weeks. i thought it will be longer period
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions   some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:35 pm

A note about Skimmers. Once they get popular, the new Xeno commander with Rally Xeno 1 and Mimic Imperial gets a whole lot better (I suspect he was specifically intended to be a counter to skimmers). Pair that commander up with a couple of the refresh-1/4 berserk xeno units, and some daemons, niaq, predator and a couple fast activating units mayhaps whatever else and you have an alright makings of deck, methinks.

The xeno 2/7 poison 2/disease guy is growing on me too, after I was initially annoyed to have gotten him as my 1st Homeworld rare. I have begun experimenting on using him while surging with bit of success.
Back to top Go down
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions   some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:39 am

61% - Dracorex, Sundering Ogre (10)
63% - Dracorex, Sundering Ogre (9), Necrogeddon (random order)

This will drop as people pick up disease cards but... wow.

Edit: it's worth throwing a ravenous dredge in there too if you can (keeps odds the same while increasing versatility)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions   some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions Empty

Back to top Go down

some simulated surge decks against top 3 factions
Page 1 of 1