The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deedle warn and headsup on agamemnon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

Deedle  warn and headsup on agamemnon Empty
PostSubject: Deedle warn and headsup on agamemnon   Deedle  warn and headsup on agamemnon EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:17 am

Deedle: agameon isnt in your faction is he?
Deedle: you know that is lokopoko right one of his MANY alts. He lead Collateral Dammage
Deedle: kicked em all boosted ppl, dudes bad news just fyi
Deedle: ask 0hio from Rust
Deedle: np just don't want people like that infected factions

Kick or not? Shall we ask 0hio first?

That would make 2 free slots to recruit new members.
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: @ all whom it may concern   Deedle  warn and headsup on agamemnon EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:18 am

hey,

talked to agamemnon, Interesting guy. He has a serious tyrant addiction, He has alts in
evocati, dragons, black ops (new), collateral dammage.

He told me, he never does more damage against us with one of his alts then he does against that faction.
He never shares intel with other factions about us. or with us about them for that matter.
So i personally don't see any reason to kick him unless you guys got some evidence that he screwed us over in the past
Only thing i do strongly recommend is that we dont make him an officer, ever. Just incase;)

If however any of you guys thinks we should kick him provide a valid reason in this topic;)

grtz. Kani

Last edited by kanichan on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Deedle warn and headsup on agamemnon   Deedle  warn and headsup on agamemnon EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 am

Well. I don't like the idea of having players with accounts in different factions.
This can't bring anything good to the faction and there will always be a loyalty question.

If he brings inside about another faction to us, will he not do the same the other way?
If we fight a faction where he has other accounts, he will most probably break even between accounts, and therefor we lose one member that could gain points for us.

If we can verify that he has several accounts in different factions i vote for kicking him.
We can't tolerate this, even if they manage to balance the loyalty between each faction.

EDIT:
After a meeting with kani, i change my previous statement.
As long as we don't see any proof that he is fucking us over someway, we can keep him.
We should keep an eye open at him at all time.

Last edited by plex0n on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: re @ plex   Deedle  warn and headsup on agamemnon EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 am

he does not bring intel us from other faction and does not give it to others.
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Deedle warn and headsup on agamemnon   Deedle  warn and headsup on agamemnon EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:05 pm

xianide would be a good option but he's in TC so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deedle warn and headsup on agamemnon   Deedle  warn and headsup on agamemnon Empty

Back to top Go down

Deedle warn and headsup on agamemnon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: Officers club-
Jump to: