The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keeping ourselves in business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

Keeping ourselves in business Empty
PostSubject: Keeping ourselves in business   Keeping ourselves in business EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:26 am

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/216728-dragons-are-falling-down-in-the-rankings

Thread explains it. Let's surpass expectations and get some e-respect. Heh.

GO WIKINGZ!

** P.S. Ninja deserves credit for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeping ourselves in business   Keeping ourselves in business EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:18 am

I'm so glad to be in a faction that doesnt talk large amounts of junk to others. Hopefully our leadership stays strong because i think we can easily be in the top 5 once we have a solid roster. I know I am one of the members holding us back but I'm still grinding missions and collecting cards. I think I put together some unique decks with what i have and while I can't surge consistantly at this level I'm getting closer. Go Wikingz.
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Keeping ourselves in business   Keeping ourselves in business EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:34 am

Grooming + training + activity is what we prioritise over good but cocky individualistic players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeping ourselves in business   Keeping ourselves in business EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:49 am

I can tell. Thats going to lead to getting good players and having a solid foundation so we dont fall apart if someone leaves and can maintain success.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Keeping ourselves in business   Keeping ourselves in business EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Replay to Kilors:

Hi.

As an experienced leader in real life, i'm very pleased with the current leadership we have.
As you can see, my leadership tends to let others evolve around them self, and i'm here to make the hard choices.
I'm never going to tell another officer to the point what he should do, but i'm of course available for questions if needed.
Another part of my job is to steer the faction in the direction that i see fit along with my officers.

Since this is a game and not real life, i can see challenges in the future.
Some players will quit (GOD FORBID!!) due to different things.
What i know and can tell you that an organization is never stable, there is always changes in it.

The current goal is to enter top 10 and build us stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping ourselves in business   Keeping ourselves in business Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping ourselves in business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: General-
Jump to: