The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whisper from agroagro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

Whisper from agroagro Empty
PostSubject: Whisper from agroagro   Whisper from agroagro EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Agroagro sent you a whisper on Kongregate.

I believe I spoke with you about how we record some of the top faction defenses from our wars. i can sometimes help your members decide what decks to use. We mainly record with an ally rising storm. I was thinking you guys might want to have access to the info. and in turn help record defenses. I mentioned it to chaossonata leader of rising storm and he wasnt opposed. but mention that you guys dont really have any dealings with each other and sometimes battle. Maybe speak with him and set up some sort of alliance or nap and then we can all start to benefit from the defense espionage. Razz

Just an idea let me know what you think

cheers
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

Whisper from agroagro Empty
PostSubject: re::   Whisper from agroagro EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:14 pm

hey,

We already have alot of allies and naps if we go on like this we wont be able to attack any faction anymore because we are all allies. Also
although im not 100% sure i think kfsw (one of our members) is also recording def decks. So i don't see how we will benefit from this.
But just my opinion.

greetz, kani
Back to top Go down

Whisper from agroagro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: Officers club-
Jump to: