The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contacted by Kilros

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Contacted by Kilros Empty
PostSubject: Contacted by Kilros   Contacted by Kilros EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:40 pm

Guys, here's a PM I got from Kilros:

"Just wondering if you could tell me what i have been doing and if im doing well enough not to get dropped....I know my numbers have been bad last week or so but my moms been sick...I think I talked to you about that. Anyway after realizing I had been dropped from forumns i figured i may be on chopping block soon and want to know how I'm doing and how I've done so that I know what i need to do to contribute to this faction. Thanks George"

I told him that I think there was some confusion as to whether or not he'd been kicked. I guess we revoked his forum membership or something? I'd hate to kick him out at a time when he's going through something like this. If you guys like, I could give him a list of requirements we need from him in order to retain membership with TLW...
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

Contacted by Kilros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacted by Kilros   Contacted by Kilros EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Fade. You can handle this.
I hope he can manage the new requirements also, when we launch them.

Back to top Go down

Contacted by Kilros
Page 1 of 1