The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween and Nov/Dec Updates coming!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Halloween and Nov/Dec Updates coming! Empty
PostSubject: Halloween and Nov/Dec Updates coming!   Halloween and Nov/Dec Updates coming! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to direct you to a post by Synapticon, detailing their plans for the upcoming months: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/214593-dev-tyrant-roadmap-oct-22?page=1

I was looking at all of the gold that I had saved up, and I was about to blow it on stuff I probably don't really need...then I remembered that these updates were coming. I just wanted to remind you guys that one of these updates is going to involve stuff that is purchaseable with gold, so you might want to start saving now Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween and Nov/Dec Updates coming!   Halloween and Nov/Dec Updates coming! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:48 pm

thanks for the link to that fade. sounds like we are all going to have plenty to look forward to coming up What a Face
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Halloween Spoilers!!!   Halloween and Nov/Dec Updates coming! EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:31 am

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/215058-halloween-spoilers?page=1
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Halloween and Nov/Dec Updates coming!   Halloween and Nov/Dec Updates coming! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:51 am

Dont Bother with the side mission, Lucina... sucks, low HP ans 1 weaken with 1 enfeeble, you should still do it for thengold though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween and Nov/Dec Updates coming!   Halloween and Nov/Dec Updates coming! Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween and Nov/Dec Updates coming!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: General-
Jump to: