The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

level 100 members kicking spree

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kanichan
captain
captain

level 100 members kicking spree Empty
PostSubject: level 100 members kicking spree   level 100 members kicking spree EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:52 am

hello,

As you may have noticed, yesterday or today depends on your timezone. Alot of our new very high level members got kicked. This has multiple reasons,
For one Yesterday Flashfight came to room 20 (which he never does) and tryed two things,

1. get us to attack a specific faction
2. get us to kick members to make room for his "friends"

This is not that much of a crime but then we started checking. Who these level 100+ people are

1. All kongregate users that only have the tyrant achievements and have there profile on private
2. those who did not have there profile on private where created on almost the same date.
3. None of them signed up for the forums.
4. None of them ever surges
5. They fight in every war.
6. they almost do the same amount of damage in every war.
7. They are never in room 20

This list of reasons made us believe that we were dealing with a bunch of bots. And we have a zero tolerance policy on botting. If we are going to be #1 we are going to get there the fair way.

I was not online when flashfight came to the chatroom but my fellow officers told me ACbas got hacked during that time. Also Flashfight said not long before the hacker made acbas leave the faction that he wondered how long it would be till we would be at 49/50 members again.

All these reasons combined made n1njastr1ker fadeinlight and screwball decide to kick all 100+ members that recently joined us.

greetings, Kani
Back to top Go down
ACBasbas

PostSubject: Re: level 100 members kicking spree   level 100 members kicking spree EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:07 am

kanichan wrote:

I was not online when flashfight came to the chatroom but my fellow officers told me ACbas got hacked during that time. Also Flashfight said not long before the hacker made acbas leave the faction that he wondered how long it would be till we would be at 49/50 members again.

All these reasons combined made n1njastr1ker fadeinlight and screwball decide to kick all 100+ members that recently joined us.

Hey Kanichan, that's a pretty good summary. Currently I am busy recovering my 2nd account (not a Lost Wiking) and trying to rebuild my primary "ACBasbas" account which I regained access to this morning. Fortunately, this guy did not managed to get the account banned (which he was apparently attempting to do by spamming chat) but he did apparently "sell" many of my more valuable cards and mess around with my account in two tournament (either to lose money or kill my rep/stats) - it is for this reason that I will need a week or two to grind for gold and buy gold packs and such before I'll be able to participate effectively in wars at "Top 25" levels (until then I'll be in NJO).

To be honest, I did sort of pry after Flashfight started making odd comments about his "alpha" and "beta" accounts and sort of brought this crap upon myself - I shouldn't have pushed him.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: level 100 members kicking spree   level 100 members kicking spree EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 am

Sorry to hear about your account.

I've thought about this now, and i think its time we close the public recruitment, and only give out invites.
This way we can at least speak to our new members first.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: level 100 members kicking spree   level 100 members kicking spree EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:59 pm

I'm going to change the forum posting so that applicants will have to respond to the thread or PM one of us to be considered. Also, I've let them know that joining the forums (and communicating regularly) will be a requirement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: level 100 members kicking spree   level 100 members kicking spree Empty

Back to top Go down

level 100 members kicking spree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: General-
Jump to: