The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

extreme measure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kanichan
captain
captain

extreme measure Empty
PostSubject: extreme measure   extreme measure EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:45 am

hello officers,

I know its a bit of an extreme measure but if we kick everyone who does not want to register to the forum i think we can organise the factions defence and attacks way better then right now. Im writing this because i got some negative responses about the question why they did not use the forum.
give me your opinions;)

greetz. Kani
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

extreme measure Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme measure   extreme measure EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:52 am

The forum is a must and is from now on a rule.

I'll give members 1 week to register in the forum.
Members that do not follow this, will face the possibility of being kicked
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

extreme measure Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme measure   extreme measure EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:48 pm

I think it's important to note that not a single one of our lvl 100+ members have communicated with us. Grimnosaji has, and he is unable to even get the page to load (so we should not hold him to this rule, as he is both active -and- surges). Poweful has communicated in faction chat--he said "hi" one time lol. I don't think he understands English.

I'm beginning to wonder if some of these might be the old bots from the disbanded factions? They don't always fight...but if I were making bots, I would take them offline for 8 hours a day to alleviate suspicions as well...

Also, they only fight--never surge. It's something to keep in mind.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

extreme measure Empty
PostSubject: update   extreme measure EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:35 pm

A lot of members are having issues even getting on to the forums--tonight, we talked to Flashfight (who stopped into room 20). He's one of the ones I was worried might be a bot, but he was talking with us quite a while Smile

He said he doesn't usually get into the chat rooms b/c there's a firewall that's giving him issues. Also, he's having issues (like Grimnosaji) with getting into the forums.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

extreme measure Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme measure   extreme measure EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 pm

fadeinlight wrote:
A lot of members are having issues even getting on to the forums--tonight, we talked to Flashfight (who stopped into room 20). He's one of the ones I was worried might be a bot, but he was talking with us quite a while Smile

He said he doesn't usually get into the chat rooms b/c there's a firewall that's giving him issues. Also, he's having issues (like Grimnosaji) with getting into the forums.

I take all of this back. Flashfight was talking with us tonight, and I'm pretty sure that he was trying to indicate that he was controlling the other accounts...in other words, that he was a bot. The way he was speaking seemed to imply that he was trying to gain our approval, to let us in on the secret yet still accept it.

There was also some pressure to attack Iron Sect, which he said "they" hate. We will have to do something about this soon.

Talk to N1nja, ACBasbas, myself, or Screwball for more details on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

extreme measure Empty
PostSubject: Update Update   extreme measure EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:32 pm

N1nja talked to Zaraki, and he confirmed that the 7 accounts that we've gained with members over lvl 100 are clear of botting. Or at least they haven't detected it yet...
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

extreme measure Empty
PostSubject: Update Update Update   extreme measure EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Okay, so now even more drama. ACBasbas was the main detractor of Flashfight when he came into room #20, talking to us. He wanted us to kick them immediately, but I told him that it would be best if we talked to Plex0n and Kanichan first, since we had instituted this new policy of discussion before kicking. I suppose he was fine with that, but he became convinced when he'd used the word "fob" in chat and Flashfight seemed to know what it meant--"Fat, obsequious bastard," which was JMPescado's old nickname (also, elpresidente).

Soon after N1nja spoke to Zaraki and asked him about the seven accounts, and Zaraki said that no botting was suspected of them, ACBasbas left the faction. We assumed that he was just pissed, but later N1nja talked to him and found out that ACBasbas had his account hacked, and that he would never leave us. One of the strange things that Flashfight had said was "I wonder how long it will be until you guys are 49/50 again" before he left.

N1nja kicked all of their accounts in response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

extreme measure Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme measure   extreme measure Empty

Back to top Go down

extreme measure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: Officers club-
Jump to: