The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pikinator extended probation period

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kanichan
captain
captain

pikinator extended probation period Empty
PostSubject: pikinator extended probation period   pikinator extended probation period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:17 am

heey guys,

So the problem is piki joined us a week ago but he didnt meet the LP requirement, however he is active in the chat and my bigest argument for his
2nd chance is that he just applyed to the faction and someone accepted him without giving him (enough) information about the forum/requirements.
(so he says) I like to give him the benefit of the doubt. Also he says he has been struggling with the tougher wars. So in sum; I am giving him a 2nd
week to prove he can gain 210 lp a week. I will monitor his LP gain. If anyone thinks this is unreasonable please let me know thanks Wink

greetz kani.
Back to top Go down
nossualc
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: pikinator extended probation period   pikinator extended probation period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:37 pm

I believe in your judgement of the situation and concur.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: pikinator extended probation period   pikinator extended probation period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:59 pm

It sounds good to me, too. He's nice enough, and the way he was acting in chat was as if he wasn't aware that he was "under the gun" so to speak. I think we should also let him know that we can help him with his deck, because his defense is...well, let's say that it leaves something to be desired. Maybe we can have him be the irradithad guy for now...
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: re @ fade   pikinator extended probation period EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:46 am

yeah i told him that if he needed help he could just ask one of us;) and about him being the II spam guy is a good idea;)
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: pikinator extended probation period   pikinator extended probation period EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:49 am

Agree. We need talkers also Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pikinator extended probation period   pikinator extended probation period Empty

Back to top Go down

pikinator extended probation period
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: Officers club-
Jump to: